I have also announced the Baking classes in February. You can get more details on my Facebook page. I will be adding a few more courses soon. Stay tuned on that one!!!
A few days back my BFF Arundati posted a picture of a gorgeous Chocochip Chocolate Cake, and I knew right away I had to make it.
Its totally free of mess and its just so quick to make.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line the bottom and sides of a 8″ round cake tin with butter paper and brush with oil.
- Sift the flour with the cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl. Add the egg and beat again. Add the vanilla essence.
- Now add the milk alternating with the flour mix and gently mix using a whisk. Add the choco chips and mix, reserving a few to sprinkle on top.
- Pour this batter into the prepared cake tin. Sprinkle the reserved chocolate chips on the top.
- Bake for 30 mins or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Transfer the cake to a cooling rack and cut into 8 wedges.
Its the most delicious cake, fast and easy.